What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pixie is...........

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Going to be having some tests and procedures on her eyes (this week I believe) so if you do not see her on for a while she wants you all to know she is fine, just not able to be on the computer for a while :)HG

klh374

Pro Streaker
thanks, and let Pixie know we're all thinking about her-prayers for pixie!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks for letting us know Judy! Hope all goes well for her! :snoangel

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you for letting us know. I hate when people I see all the time go away for a while and you start to wonder if they are okay. Makes me feel better to know all is okay and she will be gone for just a little bit.

streakrockssss:)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
THANKS SO MUCH JUDY :)HG:)HGI JUST WANTEDTO LET YA KNOW ITS NOT TILL AFTER JAN. 1ST THE DR WOULD RATHER GO ON VACATION THEN SAVE MY EYE SIGHT LMAO , BUT IT REALLY IS NOT FUNNY EACH DAY IT GETS SMALLER & SMALLER THE LIL PIN HOLE I CALL IT THAT I CAN SEE IN IT KILLS ME TO TYPE BIG TIME NOW THAT I CAN SEE BETTER BUT YOU ALL WOULD GO BLIND WITH MY HUGE LETTERS ! I WILL LET JUDY KNOW SO SHE CAN UPDATE PAGE !!!! I AM TRULEY SORRY JUDY YOU HAD TO DO THIS FOR NOTHING AT THE MOMENT!!!!! YOUR THE BEST ;) :rock AND missmichelle I KNOW U WORRY THATS WHY HAD JUDY DOING DID NOT WANT REPEAT OF B4 !!! THANKS MUCH klh374, CareyG,missmichelle AND JUDY AGAIN I AM SORRY I AM DONE CANT SEE CRAP :)HG:proud:)HG
Going to be having some tests and procedures on her eyes (this week I believe) so if you do not see her on for a while she wants you all to know she is fine, just not able to be on the computer for a while :)HG