What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

paysparks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyjp60

Junior Streaker
I use to use paysparks long ago when it was easier times. since then my account went dorment. I use to get my payouts at inetbet via wiretransfer, well they don't do that anymore so they suggested paysparks. So I had my account reopened sent in my docs. (no drivers license by the way) had to get a state ID. Finally got my card in the mail (took four weeks)
So I took a cashback chip from inetbet.15.00 knowing the max withdrawl would be 150. got it ot 400. decided to just play it down to 150 by betting 50 dollars a spin.the third spin in i hit 25,000. okay took me a while but withdrawl 150 to paysparks. got it approved the next day, (which is today) now just waiting for it to hit my paysparks account. its taking a while, and I'm getting the feeling something will go wrong.. But if you want a paysparks account you have to request it from support..its a hassle but the options for us are getting slim..

ru486

Senior Streaker
I use to use paysparks long ago when it was easier times. since then my account went dorment. I use to get my payouts at inetbet via wiretransfer, well they don't do that anymore so they suggested paysparks. So I had my account reopened sent in my docs. (no drivers license by the way) had to get a state ID. Finally got my card in the mail (took four weeks)
So I took a cashback chip from inetbet.15.00 knowing the max withdrawl would be 150. got it ot 400. decided to just play it down to 150 by betting 50 dollars a spin.the third spin in i hit 25,000. okay took me a while but withdrawl 150 to paysparks. got it approved the next day, (which is today) now just waiting for it to hit my paysparks account. its taking a while, and I'm getting the feeling something will go wrong.. But if you want a paysparks account you have to request it from support..its a hassle but the options for us are getting slim..
I tried, no new U.S. accounts. Thanks though

judyjp60

Junior Streaker
I tried, no new U.S. accounts. Thanks though

Yeah, The only reason i ws able to us it is i had an old account with them.
But still no withdrawl in my paysparks account. there telling me its on inetbets end...
Iknew something would go wrong.. nothing is easy anymore.

judyjp60

Junior Streaker
No kidding.....................nice govt we have in the US!huhhwtff
Okay still no withdrawl in my paysparks account. Inetbet says well its a Holiday.. okay i by that. its been a banking Holiday for Inetbet know since the 27th..they told me this morning that its still a bank holiday...lol WTH Five day banking holiday!!!
Its just going to an E-Wallet...I don't get it...if its not there by tomorrow, I'll be pissed.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
This is touchy since there is a lot happening in Cyprus with banking issues... They are in a major crisis and this account is held there so be ready to be waiting a bit while the banking over there is corrected hopefully in this next week...

ru486

Senior Streaker
Yes, a lot gaming companies seem to due some sort of business through Cyprus.

judyjp60

Junior Streaker
This is touchy since there is a lot happening in Cyprus with banking issues... They are in a major crisis and this account is held there so be ready to be waiting a bit while the banking over there is corrected hopefully in this next week...

Than why doesn't the support group just tell me that?

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Because they tell us as little as possible & I suppose they don't want everyone to pull out funds. Many company's have been taxed with money removed from their accounts with no choice I would email inetbet and ask if they will
remain with this bank. Best thing to do is pick another method don't depend on this.

judyjp60

Junior Streaker
Still nothing. Ask support about it last night and Brian said " are you sure you gave us the right info? I sent it to him again (even though they have a copy of the ATM card with the numbers on it)If it doesn't go in today then I'll play somewhere else.