What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paris

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
My heart is with all of you! This is so sad and so unnecessary! When will the evil stop!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
So sad I only heard earlier, I hadn't had the tv on today.

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
While I feel sorry for the people in Paris it should come as no surprise. They have been allowing muslims to infiltrate their country for years and in America we have been welcoming them with open arms for the last seven years. Don't be surprised when it happens here. Apparently some of us didn't learn our lesson on 9/11. We have an unsecure border and a president who uses your tax dollars to import them here. We are in the middle of a war and it's about time people woke up to that fact. The leader of France, Francois Hollande, vowed that France "will be merciless toward the barbarians of Islamic State group" Meanwhile our fearless leader said "heartbreaking situation" and said he did not want to speculate about who may be responsible for the tragedy. Who may be responsible ? duh. He still refuses to call them muslim terrorist. My prayers go out to the people in France and I pray we get a strong leader in this country before its to late.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I agree with you 100%. Our borders should have been sealed shut since 9/11. I dont care what anyone says!!!! Protect our own dammit!!! We are next.....

My heart and prayers are with Paris!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
its very sad!! and you are so right twobears!! it's a scary thing forsure