What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

overblessed with quicktender

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
I had asked several poker sites about sending ma a quicktender invitation,now Im getting 3-4-5 or more invites already sent to quicktender.How should I procede now?Im overblessed with sites sending my info to quicktender,I did not realize all of them would come thru...! on that day i donated some money to charity too,...coincedence?,,i think not!!!

is it a bad thing all these sites sent my info in to quicktender/usemywallet?

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I get alot of invites also.. you only need one quicktender account so just delete the other invites

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
Great and thanks everyone.I always donate 10% of my cashout wins to Charity.I know its prolly due to my personal bankrolling but Ive never lost any of my own money since doing this.I play only with free money tho.Good Luck and remember to give when you cashout.Id advise giving to your local church,but if you arent religious you can give to this homeless shelter which is expertly,honestly ran by very good people.

http://www.unionmission.com/site06/index.php?p=donate

Lets remember those less fortunate,because it can happen to anyone.Also anything you give comes back to you and then some!

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Your a great person Night and many should follow in your steps. I have been giving a lot to heart foundations in memory of my late husband and then to any sort of cancer of course since so many of my friends and family have been inflicted with this nasty thing!

Just accept any of them it really doesn't matter all you needed was a foot in the door dear :)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Wow Night, that is wonderful that you donate your winnings to charity..
The town I live in just started a homeless program so that would be something I could donate to.. not to mention all foundations I donate to.
Heart, Cancer, MS, Jerry's Kids March of Dimes, Ronald McDonald house to name a few..
For those of you who can't afford to donate out of your paycheck or your winnings ( if you are lucky enough to win) remember you can donate your time and you can donate clothing..
Anything helps and so many times homeless people need nice clothes to go job hunting in and to wear to job interviews.

Great and thanks everyone.I always donate 10% of my cashout wins to Charity.I know its prolly due to my personal bankrolling but Ive never lost any of my own money since doing this

Night I have a question about the above post..
Are you saying you have never lost any of your own money since donating the 10% or are you saying you have a bankroll method that makes it so you don't lose your own money?? And if so can I ask what your secret is??