What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NS and UMwallet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

grammyz

Junior Streaker
Wondering has anyone tried to fund their QT with Netspend since all the changes this month? If so were there any problems? I was considering doing this tonight but read somewhere that it may not be allowed now either and I don't want to risk Netspend closing my account for attemping it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
Re: netspend and QT

I was wondering that also. I did fund my QT with NS a few days ago and it went through ok, but am leery to try it again until I know for sure if it would be allowed.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Re: netspend and QT

No, I don't have any money on my NSpend to try it GG22 Even if they don't allow it, they won't close your account, they would just deny it. I have been denied places with my debit card, but they don't close the account :think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I am very sure that UMwallet will have a new code in place SOON so your deposits are not denied.

grammyz

Junior Streaker
Thanks for the feedback everyone I might give it a try and let you know if it works or not. This mess is so flusterating, I'd quit playing online but be damned if I want to allow anyone to force me to lol

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
Did you make a deposit anywhere after you deposited from NS to OT. . If you did , did it go through with no problems. Thanks

judyb57

Super Moderator
N-Spend has no control over what you do with your Q-Tender account hon. It was N-Spend saying those things, not Q-Tender. :cheers