What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neteller back in US!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
happy7JUDY HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO FUND YOUR NETELLER YET? I ALSO SIGNED UP AM LIKE YOU MUST WAIT FOR $$$$ TO FUND!:beers
Not sure, but I did this yesterday. As soon as I can afford it I will fund it and they will send the card so I will see then.

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Just tried to load but it said that deposits from prepaid cards are not allowed in your region.

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I am a little confused.huhhwtff

I signed up and it was excepted, but I can not find where it tells how I can load it. How do I load a card with out any numbers??

Please someone help me I am having a senior moment.

Big hugs:)HG

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure gufus, hopefully someone else can help

sorry

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am a little confused.huhhwtff

I signed up and it was excepted, but I can not find where it tells how I can load it. How do I load a card with out any numbers??

Please someone help me I am having a senior moment.

Big hugs:)HG

Sorry gufus, I can not help. Perhaps you can get their support team to help you with that.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
There is a big debate right now about if this card is going to only be used in Jersey

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
so is it ok for U.S. players again to use neteller or no I hope so but don't know how to find out or info on it anyone know anymore :thank you
There is a big debate right now about if this card is going to only be used in Jersey

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Have you tried asking their support team Pixie, I'm afraid I don't know what is going on with it, but someone else might know more

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
This is an old thread and the last I know US is not allowed to have a Netteller account. I just send an email to support asking them just to make sure. I will let you know when I hear back.

Thanks

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yeah I am pretty sure that is true lkvikings! Let us know what they say though!

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Here is their response. Hope it is ok to copy and paste:

"In regards to your email please know that United States members are able to open an account. However please know that the service is a little different. Please know that you will be unable to transfer money to another NETELLER member. You will also have limited merchants that you can transfer to."

So my question is has anyone used Neteller recently at any of the sponsored sites?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks lkvikings, I am pretty sure it cant be used for any online gambling.

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks lkvikings, I am pretty sure it cant be used for any online gambling.

I just checked out their site and under FAQ's there is a section that lists the countries that are banned from using the card for gambling transactions and the US is not one of them. The site was updated 2 days ago. Still not sure if it will work. I am going to try and sign up and see how it goes.

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Silver Oak is listed as one of the gaming sites that Neteller is accepted. I contacted Silver Oak chat and they said no US.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yeah if US were able to use Neteller, we would have known for sure. News like that doesn't stay hush for long! LOL

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah if US were able to use Neteller, we would have known for sure. News like that doesn't stay hush for long! LOL

I was thinking the same thing. I had a couple withdrawals lately and I would have been bummed if I could have used NT and didn't know.