What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some inspiration?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
Please pray for my mom who has been fighting ovarian cancer for the last 10+ years and has been in Hospice care for the last year. She has fought so hard and so long with only a year in remission at the beginning of her journey. The cancer has metastasized to her stomach and surrounding area and now the hospice nurses are saying that it may have spread to her brain because she is also having mini strokes.

Also, my younger sister, who is only 44, was diagnosed with breast cancer four years ago, went through chemo and then had to do a second round of chemo just this past year. It has been a rough 10+ years for our whole famliy. My oldest brother passed away at the age of 42 from a massive heart attack. That was also 10 years ago. In my life, I have not really relied on God, prayer, or faith too much until now. So all the prayers that come our way is very appreciated.

Thanks,

lisas43
Lisa, I will keep your family in my prayers.

Absolutely beautiful!!!! There really is no limit to a parents love.
I still have tears in my eyes

jumboscampi

Pro Streaker
Inspiration. I got some inspiration lately when I stepped on the scale and saw that I have gained about 30 lbs. in about a year! It inspired me to go on a diet and start exercising and I have now lost just about 11 lbs. now in about 2 weeks!

Cayenne

Newbie Streaker
I need some. But not in gaming but it is very hard for me right now to go to the gym, do my work, or housing. I feel like I don't have any charge and feel myself like sleepy. Any ideas, pieces of advice ?

Vedner00

Newbie Streaker
Find some example for yourself. He/she should better be one of your close friends, so you could meet often. Or speak at least. That's a good inspiration, trust me !

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Find something that gives you purpose. I have recently been doing volunteer work with all the natural disasters happening in this world. it really have given me a reason to get up and get moving!

Bouanine

Newbie Streaker
Volunteering is a very good way to help others and yourself. I very often turn to love and women for inspiration. I often interact with women on online dating sites or similar apps, you can read more here. It seems to me that, in general, many things are done in the world for the sake of women, which is why I am most inspired.

Last edited: