What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Streakers,

Tazzie here is going thru some personal crap and could really use the strength of the Streaker prayers right now..
Thanks streakrockssss

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
You got it Tazzie ...My prayers and postive thoughts are with you and your family . I hope everything works out.

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Tazzie you are in my thoughts and prayers hugsss, I hope everything gets better.

pevangel

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:sorry to here that taz you most certaninly will be in my prayers and thoughts for whatever you are dealing with hun may god bless you and the angels help guide you sweets:angel:angel:angel :)HG:friends

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I am sorry I just saw this. Whatever you are going through you have my thoughts and prayers.

:)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
HET THERE TAZZ JUST CHECKIN IN ON YOU AND HOPIN THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING Ok FOR YOU NOW SWEETS THAT ALL AND TO GIVE YA A BIG OLE :)HGxoxox
Streakers,

Tazzie here is going thru some personal crap and could really use the strength of the Streaker prayers right now..
Thanks streakrockssss

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everyone.. the prayers definitely worked as I know that Streaker prayers always do.. things have turned around and are looking up