What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Uncle

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
As if there couldn't be any worse news with this cancer. I received the call last night that we have been dreading. Remember I told you that my uncle had colon cancer and we thought he was headed towards recovery? Well, it looks as if though it's not going to happen.The cancer has spread dramatically and his liver has severely deteriorated over the last 2 weeks. We have exhausted all treatments in canada and the us and now we just wait. His oncologist has told the family 4-6 weeks. You would think with all the money and research that has been put into finding a cure... I am very saddened by this as my family is very close like most of yours.

Vixen, my heart goes out to you hon, and your family and to all those out there who have faced this awful disease and are battling this too. If you all could just say a prayer for my Aunt who has been by his side and caring for him since this all started. She is a very strong woman but I can't imagine how she''s feeling losing the only love of her life. Thanks for listening

sandi

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry about this news about your uncle lucky. This cancer is such a horrible disease and its so unfair how many lives it has affected. I will keep your uncle and your family in my thoughts and prayers.:hug

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sandi I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle, it is indeed a nasty disease, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Awwwwww, Sandi, I am so sorry to hear this. I have been hoping to hear good news about your uncle. Take it one day at a time hon. :hug

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
So very sorry to hear this. You will all be in my thoughts & prayers.

:hug