What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My "Daddy".........

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
As some of you may know it has been a long long battle with my fathers health now for 7 years, but the worst being a little over a year. Last year on Thanksgiving day my "daddy" was in a coma and on a resperator. He pulled thru, however his quality of life has since declined rapidly.
It's now 4 am here and we (my mother, sister and brothers) have just spent the whole night at the hospital again, This time there is nothing more they can do except try to keep him comfortable until he passes away. We only came home for a couple hours sleep and will be back at his side keeping vigil until he succumbs to his ill health, heart disease, pneumonia, etc. He struggles for each breath and his heart can't take much more. They have him on a morphine drip to keep him from suffering any longer.
I pray that he doesn't suffer too long like this, and I turn to you..my friends here to offer prayers for him to find peace.
I am sure I will not be on too often within the next few days. I thank each and every one of you in advance for keeping us in your prayers. God Bless.

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
My thoughts and prayers are with you. It's so terribly hard to lose your Dad! I lost mine 4 years ago and it seems like yesterday!!!! My heart goes out to you and your family!! So very glad he won't have to suffer anymore!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Precious_Woman I am so sorry that you are going through this, it will be a very difficult time for you and I most certainly keep you and your family in my prayers, it is so hard when you lose a parent, I was grateful my dad passed away suddenly for his sake, even though I never got to say my goodbyes - he went to a Sunday Market and had a heartache - however I did have time with my mum. I hope your dad doesn't suffer too much.

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a terrible time for your father and the whole family. I know how hard this has been for you this past year. I will pray for your fathers suffering to be over. I also am praying that your family will get through this terrible time and not suffer also.

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
I want to thank you guys for all your thoughts and prayers. After a long time suffering my father succumbed to his illness a few hours ago. He lived a full life and passed at the age of 81. He was a wonderful father who took us on trips every year when I was growing up. I have many happy memories and I can be thankful that he is no longer suffering.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and concerns.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
My deepest sympathy precious_woman, you and your family will remain in my prayers through this difficult time, I am so glad your dad is not suffering anymore.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am so sorry sweetie! My heart goes out to you and your family right now. I know how hard the next few weeks will be for you all. May he finally rest in peace.

Precious

Lifetime Streaker
Iam so Sorry for your Loss.
you are and your Familie are in my Prayers.
Big Hugs to you.:)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I just now read this. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Remembering all the good times helps. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

:)HG