What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Brother passed away

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

slotmom

Newbie Streaker
Please will all of you say a prayer for me and my family I lost my brother and would like you to pray for his wife and children and grand children . They are all in my prayers and I hope some of you could pray too . Thanks Sandy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am sorry for your loss Sandy. I know firsthand how hard it is to lose a brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh how awful hon. I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost both of my brothers and know how devastating it can be. I will keep your family in my prayers. :)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
So sorry for your loss will keep your family in my prayers.

Iamagambler

Lifetime Streaker
So very sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Oh I am so sorry ..to lose a family member at this time of year too . You are all in my prayers hun

rustyinwest

Junior Streaker
Yuck, im tired of death, I lost my Dad on dec 5th, and my grandpa a month before, im sorry for your family, I know god and our lost family members are really happy but Dont meen we are! Its like being cheated.....the human condition...uggg, my thoughts are with you

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh rusty, so sorry for your losses also hon. Losing a loved one is always hard, it just seems so much harder at this time of year.

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
Slotmom... I am SO sorry for your loss and the loss of your family!! I only just now saw this because I myself lost my father on December 10th, so I have not been online as much as I used to be!! I had also lost two brothers in the past, I don't know which was worse, losing them suddenly or watching my father suffer so much!
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers hon. If you ever need someone to talk to just drop me a PM and I will reply as quickly as I possibly can!!
There is a great website which offers help for not just every medical issues but also bereavement and grief. The people there are almost as great as the people here at the Streak!! What is Grief? There is also a forum there where members can post thier questions, etc. Grief & Loss Help - Forums and Discussions - MedHelp

Regardless of whether or not you go there, you, your family, his wife, children and grandchildren will be in my thoughts and prayers.

sidenote... Rustyinwest, It could only help you with the process to go and visit the forum I suggested above. Its SO hard to lose someone that you are SO close to and without having others to talk to, it can leave you bitter and angry. I know firsthand... I am also sorry for your loss hon.

Laurielb

Newbie Streaker
Sorry for your loss I will keep your family in my prayers... I lost my mom and aunt this year and know how difficult it can be.

rustyinwest

Junior Streaker
See.... This is horrible, Whats going on, holiday season and all, good grief, I was talking with a Verizon wireless rep. to shut my dads cell-phone off, and he said this was the 6th death phone call he had this week, he hadnt had this many in 6 months total,...,...., im not living my house.... Its a crazy world out there, ... Strength to all whom are Dealing with the pain of human Expressions , Only Time....will tell!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, this time of year is bad. You have more car wrecks deaths because of the bad roads, the elderly catch pneumonia more this time of year, more people have heart attacks from shoveling and overdoingt it, the list goes on................

labell

Lifetime Streaker
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses... I'll keep each of you in my prayers. We too are facing an imminent death as my motherinlaw is deteriorating and had a heart attack just this morning. Please seek help if you need someone to talk to, I've learned from experience it's awful isolating yourself in grief... please take care of yourselves...