What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mom needs some streak prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Hi all had to streak out of here on thursday, Mom is 80 and she had some blood clots so they had to go in thru her neck and put in some kinda basket to catch or breakup the clots befor they could do hip surgery that was scheduled for the end of april but pain got so bad had to do emergency surgery. Dr. said he had never seen the ball so bad the top 1/4 was dead and breaking off in chips and said she must have been in extremmmmmme pain and didn't no how she handled it,I said you don't know my mom!!! She gets really ill on pain meds. so she wouldn't hardly take them until unbearable. I'm so glad they took her in early, She deserves the best care after raising us 4 boys and 4 girls and 1 still born 1 miscarriage. Shes doing pretty good now and may get out some time next week, I remember overhearing my dad telling his buddys that my mom is catholic and he was a sex maniac. Your prayers for her speedy recovery would be appretiated. And I miised you all while I was gone. Moslow :angel:angel:angel

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
moslow,i am sending your mom a special angels kiss and will say prayers for her and you.i too am catholic and i know in my heart that praying is a very strong medicine in helping heal those we love who are sick or in need.hug's alea p.s laughter is also very good

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Mom's are wonderful ....please let her know she is in our prayers.......my mom passed away when she was 51 and I still miss her everyday and thats beens 22 years now.......love duckey:angel

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
I Will keep your mom in my prayers and hopes she gets out real soon

ring657130

Senior Streaker
She is in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my mom 6 yrs this June and there isn't a day that goes by, I don't think about her, and smille . She was my best friend. Moms are wonderful, aren't they?:eek:GOD BLESS!

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
She sounds like quite a strong woman!! I will keep her in my prayers.:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Prayers and good thoughts for your mom moslow!! :eek:

I remember overhearing my dad telling his buddys that my mom is catholic and he was a sex maniac

ROFLMAO, coming from a Catholic family with 7 kids I understand that totally!!! :laugh

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
moslowjj- you poor things!!! I think I'm pretty close to knowing how you're feeling.
Sending good vibes and thoughts to you all. I am soo sorry. Let us know how you are ok?

Kind love,
Liz
XoX

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I will say a prayer for your mom to make a speedy recovery.

big hugs

m8ryann

Lifetime Streaker
I AM SENDING HER MY PRAYERS.. AND TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY...

22n17

Newbie Streaker
Know she is being prayed for, with soo much love. Is all the pills she needs for a spiritual recovery. Ill pray for you and your family as well

Blessings
:angel