What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucky Dollar at 32Red Rummy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Lucky Dollar at 32Red Rummy

Join us every Sunday at 15:00 GMT for a cheap and cheerful game of rummy with a guaranteed prize pool of $500.

Play at least one game in "Real Mode" during the week, and you’re in!

HOW TO REGISTER:
  1. Launch 32Red Rummy and click on Multi-Tourney.
  2. Double click on the tournament named $500 Lucky Dollar (G).
  3. Once inside the ‘tournament lobby’, click ‘Register’.
  4. Wait for the game to start and you’ll be seated automatically.

Good luck!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• This tournament is open only to depositing members.
  • Players who play at least 1 raked "Real Mode" game within 7 days before (including the tourney day) the tournament will be eligible to register.
  • The winner's real money balance will be credited with their share of the prize automatically as soon as the tournament is over.
  • Any players found using multiple accounts to enter these tourneys or engage in any fraudulent activity shall have their accounts closed and any winning will be null and void.
  • Players that will not comply with 32Red Rummy’s chat etiquette will be removed from the tournament immediately, and any winnings will be null and void.
  • The 32Red Rummy site and application's terms of use apply to this promotion as well.
  • Management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without any prior notice. In addition, it reserves the right to use the tournaments’ data for publication and advertisement needs.

Check out our Online Gambling Portal for more.

beejack

Newbie Streaker
Hello judyb57 !
Thats really good tournament for me, I always played rummy in my free time. Thanks for that link definitely i would play this Lucky Dollar at 32Red Rummy.
Thank full to you.