What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LovinAl here asking for prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

paydaypeg

Newbie Streaker
LovinAl,
My heart goes out to you as my prayers go up.
Stay strong hon,and keep the faith.

brunett47

Senior Streaker
hi and a big angle hug:angel for you, keep faith i went through this with our daughter also, and still am, but my faith keeps me going, my prayers are with you, brunett47

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Ashley has a lot of praying happening right now and you both will need them. Drugs are hard to kick especially if her boyfriend stays in the picture to keep them flowing.Sounds like he should go to jail and she needs you to help her stay away. Will put in an extra prayer for you cause its as hard on you as it is her.... moslowjj

:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
LovinAl, I understand what your family is going through. My son is 24, does drugs and is homeless (his choice) He says he doesnt want any responsibilities like paying bills or taking care of a place to live. I just found out he has been using heroine and coke. I had him with me for awhile and even had him working stocking shelves at frys food store. He was doing so well then he just left! He is back on the streets in another state (Portland, Or) and i havent heard from him in over a year. I know how you feel and the heart break. Like everyone has said..dont give up! She will hate you for awhile but later she will thank you for the tough love. I only wish i could have been tougher with Michael. God bless and your family are in my prayers.
:eek: