What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for streakers in california who need a good job

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Hey gang the company I work for is looking for a few good folks who live in california (from san diego to the mexican border) to audit retail stores. The job is part time 20-35 hrs per week you need a car, a home comp. with internet access(lol) and a land line phone.
The pay starts at over 10 per hour the work isn't hard but it can be detailed. You are provided with all the equiptment you need and the training. The job is flexible you can do it at most anytime of day as long as you meet the company deadline. If you are interested please easy box me so I can get your contact info and you can be contacted for an interview. We are also looking for folks in the nashville tenn area.................love duckey:eek:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thanks for posting this is great for someone looking for a job close to home:eek:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Now Duckey!!

Very nice to post indeed!!

I really hope someone can use this opportunity!

As for me, I'm not ready at the present time. Between my health issues, and being in limbo still as to when I might start chemo and my Mom, I'm in no postiton. DRAG!!!

When things get a bit more clear, I'll inbox you and maybe something will still be open??

Cheers,
Liz
XoX

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker
Wow that sounds like just what i need, I left my hubby of 25 yrs last yr and have wondered what the heck i'm going to do with my life now, and that seems like it would be just what i needed. however i have one question? says people are needed from san deigo to the mexican border well thats not much area i'm hoping you meant all over southern calif. as i'm more in the high desert area. anyway thanks for the post and i did pm you....... :hug

joyouswinner

Newbie Streaker
Hi Duckey The job you are talking about sounds like one I would love.. I do have all the mentioned requirements. I live in Southern California about one hour north of San Diego! Does your company have any positions in the INland Empire? Please let me know... Thanks so much! Joyouswinner :clap

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am sorry joyouswinner, this post is over 2 years old. Our precious Duckey is no longer with us. :)HG