What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Part-Time Work From Home?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
I'm sure you've all see advertisements for "Mystery Shoppers Needed" online and in newspapers, and when you go to the sites; or call the toll free numbers; you find out that there's a fee to pay. (You should NEVER have to pay anything to work!)

WELL >>>> you can get into this field WITHOUT INVESTING A DIME with the same companies as others would have you pay for!!!!

I work as a Merchandiser and Independent Scheduler for some of these companies. I will do an occassional "mystery shop" here or there if it interests me with some as well.

Please send the information to: [email protected] (my business email; as opposed to my personal email)

UPDATE, 24 APRIL 2009
Due to my busy schedule & large interest in this, I'm directing you to a website called Volition ... this is their forum URL
http://forum.volition.com

There you will find MANY job opportunities available throughout the USA. They also have a very extensive listings of both mystery shopping and merchandising companies online in which you submit your application.

Please know that NONE of these companies will EVER ask you to pay! Each are legit and this site is very secure. It's used by merchandisers & mystery shoppers throughout the US.

Take some time and really look through the forum topics and everything and anything you need to know to get started will be right there.

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Best of Luck to You,
Vicki

Last edited:

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Those that have sent me their emails ... thank you ... I got them and will be contacting you over the weekend/during the week coming.

Thought I'd give a bit more info on some "requirements" needed to mystery shop from home. Here are the basics:

• Must have access to a computer
  • Must have a digital camera (some require photos)
  • Must be able to upload pictures/scans
  • Must have daily email access
  • Must be able to complete reports accurately online, and within a deadline
Other notes:

• You must be able to be discreet (most assignments require you not reveal yourself as a mystery shopper, some require that you do)
  • You will work as an Independent Contractor (you do not work for the companies themselves when mystery shopping, you will have to claim monies for taxes once you receive a min. of $600.00) More detail about this will be posted on the portal for you to read
  • Companies pay either by check, direct deposit or PayPal (many are switching to PayPal), and the majority of the companies pay within 30 - 60 days AFTER your shop is completed and report submitted.
Again >>>> more detail will be given for you so that you KNOW "what is what"!

Oh, please include your ZIP CODE when sending me an email because the job bank is searched that way using your zip code and then a radius around that zip code.

Enjoy your day everyone! :hug

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Thats very nice of you Spin to "share the wealth" so to speak. I do alot of surveys from home and sometimes get some nice checks in the mail. It's not much, but I use it as my gambling money...

ROYALKNIGHT

Banned
I been trying to get my wife to do this. But everyone ask for fee upfront. Ill be emailing you today.

Thanks

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
i have tried to do this also but all the ones i have been getting was no good i will be sending u an email also

bbzgurl

Lifetime Streaker
I will be sending you an email tonight, thanks for sharing the info Spin!

SEESHEL

Junior Streaker
Thanks spin2win would love to do this!! Sent you an e-mail. Thanks SEESHEL

Lisa3h

Junior Streaker
I wish I would hav e seen this post last week. I figured I would try these online surveys to try and make ends meet, instead the smart shopper website I signed up for charged my credit card almost $200. $200 that I didnt have extra in my account extra, so of course 2 checks and a $1.01 debit charge at a convientent store bounced. So 3 $30 fees from my bank plus the $200 the website took I am out. Luckily my bank is helping me try to get my money back. I feel like an idiot and am terrified to try anything like this ever again.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Lisa, this post is 2 years old hon. These damn spammers find old posts to post in thinking no one will notice.

Lisa3h

Junior Streaker
Ahhhh!! I see that now! I swear...old age is making me stupid! Thanks Judy!