What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LETS ALL BOW OUR HEADS ON THIS DAY AND

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:angelI JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A POST IN REMBERENCE OF THIS GOD AWFUL ANNIV. OF 9/11 ! TO SAY MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE THAT LOST THERE LIVES AND THE ONES THEY LEFT BEHIND THAT HAVE TO WATCH THIS BE ALL OVER TV AGAIN JUST LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY! TO ME THAT HAS TO BE SO SO VERY HARD BECAUSE TO FIND PEACE AND SOME CLOSURE WHEN ITS AIRED YEAR AFTER YEAR WOULD JUST BE VERY SAD AT LEAST THATS MY OPINION!! ALSO I AM NOT SURE IF WE HAVE ANY STREAKERS HERE IN "OUR FAMILY " THAT HAD A LOSS THAT DAY SO I ALSO WANTED TO SAY MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND MAY ALL THE :angel:angel BE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE THAT SUFFERED AND STILL SUFFERING ON THAT DAY! GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY THIS BE A PEACEFUL 9/11

Last edited:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for the post Pixie, it is evening here on 9/11 and today I have been thinking about those that suffered and their families on that dreadful day. I pray that we never see anything like that again.

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you Pixie.

I pray for all the victims and their families, the brave firemen who fought so hard, and all people who are still suffering because of this terrible, horrific deed.