What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just plain ignort people

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
i am sorry i have to vent i feel so bad for lizzy's daughter vic (victoria) to read this just irrates the hell out of me how people can be so damn rude here ya go
this is what vic posted : Planning a funeral is difficult. "Everyone" needs to realize that they are not the center of the universe. The dead aren't going anywhere. I'm not hoarding information about my mother because I like having 20 million people beg me for answers I don't have.

PLEASE, give me some peace. My mom just died. I will update you ...when I have information, let me BREATHE. this is what i would like to do to all those rude people :chaingun123i just thought i would share this with you vic needs lots of help from beyond to get through this :kiss:kiss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I feel for her I really do but she has to understand that Liz had a lot of friends and these friends are shocked and confused as to what happened to their friend. I know I am one of them that will not rest until I know exactly what happened to our dear Lizzie. Its just unsettling to NOT know.......​

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I WILL PM YOU WHAT I GOT FROM VIC SHE EMAILED ME THIS MORNING!!!
I feel for her I really do but she has to understand that Liz had a lot of friends and these friends are shocked and confused as to what happened to their friend. I know I am one of them that will not rest until I know exactly what happened to our dear Lizzie. Its just unsettling to NOT know.......​