What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joplin Prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

smartone

Pro Streaker
Please send your prayers out for the people in Joplin, MO. They had a horrific tornado come through their city yesterday. So far 89 dead. God be with Joplin, MO and the people there.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Missouri has been hit hard this spring. How awful for those poor people. They are all in my prayers. Thank you smartone. Do you live in MO?

judyb57

Super Moderator
Storms in US Midwest: massive tornado damage in Joplin, Missouri and Minneapolis - Telegraph

A massive tornado that swept through the Missouri town of Joplin
has killed at least 89 people, a senior local official has announced. "We have
89 confirmed dead due to this tornado," City Manager Mark Rohr said. The
tornado struck the town of Joplin on Sunday evening, less than a month
after a horrific tornado outbreak left 354 dead across seven US states. It
was the deadliest of 46 tornadoes reported to the US National Weather
Service in seven states on Sunday. "It's a war zone," Scott Meeker of the
Joplin Globe newspaper said.

A destroyed helicopter lies on its side in the parking lot of the Joplin Regional Medical Centre in Joplin, Missouri.

Last edited:

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
this time last year we were living in joplin. about 10 miles north of where that tornado hit. it was scary living down there during tornado season, especially since we were in an apt building, and i was pregnant! hell i still get scared living in saint louis but at least i have a basement here! i feel so horrible for everyone down there.. my thoughts are with them.. :)HG

smartone

Pro Streaker
I live in Tornado alley, Oklahoma. We are in an high alert today and worse tomorrow for tornadoes. Please keep us in your prayers also.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Most certainly will keep you in my prayers smartone. I am so glad I do not live where tornados are common

smartone

Pro Streaker
Thank You Judy. We are in a tornado watch now, they just put it up on television.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for posting this smartone I meant to before I went to bed and forgot, it was all over our news here, and I hope all our members keep safe.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats just horrible what those people are going through! Thank god you are not living there anymore Ashley!

Smartone I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! :)HG