What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intertops Poker Weekend Tournaments

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Intertops Poker Weekend Tournaments

You might not have to go to work on weekends, but Saturdays and Sundays are not days of rest at Intertops Poker. We host some of our biggest tournaments on Saturdays and Sundays, including the big Sunday $25,000 Guaranteed.

Intertops constantly strives to offer its members the best-possible online poker player experience with excellent software, attractive tournaments and fabulous promotions.

We have now added three special weekend tournaments to our portfolio with a tasty $1,500 in extra cash up for grabs!

Intertops Weekend Tournaments!

Saturday, 18th February (5:00 pm EST):
Intertops $500 Freeroll Tournament (Tournament ID: 10728426)

Saturday, 18th February (09:00 pm EST):
Intertops $500 Guaranteed 1R&1A Tournament (Tournament ID: 10728428)

Sunday, 19th February (6:59 pm EST):
Intertops $500 Freeroll Tournament (Tournament ID: 10728427)

NON RAKEBACK USE THIS BANNER

<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->World's Best Poker Room - Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->

PLAYERS WHO WANT RAKEBACK PLEASE USE THIS BANNER TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH!

<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->33% Rakeback & $600 Bonus at Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->​

datsme53

Newbie Streaker
These are very good bankroll building opportunities for all to take advantage. 2 are Freerolls and the other being a $500 with 1 rebuy and 1 add on. The GTD one should probably be a good value to enter.. depending on the number of entrants. My guess is that it won't have a ton of players in it .. so watch for the number of players entering and jump in lol! I'll likely be in the 2 tonight.. Sundays are bad for me poker wise.. can't make that one. Intertops is the best Cake network skin IMO. They seem to have a lot more promos that are exclusive to them than any other skin in the network. Good luck to all who enter.. and may the flops be with you!:clap

P

pokerpiglet

gonna try and get the bankroll movin forward in this
just took down a private roll there for 35 bucks so today might be my day
gl all