What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I REALLY DO NEED A MIRACLE

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
MY DEAR STREAK FAMILY!!!:)HG I REALLY HATE COMING IN HERE AND POSTING FOR IT MAKES ME FEEL SO HELPLESS WHEN I CANT FIX THINGS!! BESIDES MY HUBBY BATTELING SOME VERY SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES I AM GOING DON HILL SO QUICK THIS PAST WEEK HAS JUST WENT DOWN FASTER THEN THE LAST YEAR WITH HEALTH I AM SO SO TIRED OF BEING :sick AND IN PAIN! THERE IS NOT A FRICKIN THING OUT THERE THAT WILL TOUCH MY PAIN! I SURE COULD USE A :angel OR 2 FOR TO TOP THAT OFF THERE WAS A KNOCK ON DOOR AND NURSE GOT IT TODAY! IT WAS SHERIFF WAS HANDED PAPERS MY HOME OF 25 YEARS WILL BE SOLD "SOON" MY GOD THEY DONT GIVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO PACK LET ALONE WE HAD BEEN PAYING GOOD OLE COUNTRYWIDE/ BANK AMERICA PAYMENTS THAT WE HAD SET UP WITH THEM TILL OUR LOAN MODIFICATION WAS DONE LETS SEE THIA STARTED IN DEC 2009 AND THEY HAD ALL DOCS BEFORE DEC 30TH !! I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IVE DONE WRONG SO BAD IN LIFE TO BE PUNISHED OVER AND OVER!! I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER HURT ANYONE ON PURPOSE AND THE FEW I DID I MADE SURE I SAID HOW SORRY I WAS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I CAN DIE IN PEACE KNOWING THIS BUT I MUST BE MISSING SOMETHING FOR I HAVE FILLED YOU ALL IN ON A LOT BUT TO BE HONEST SINCE IVE STARTED POSTING ABOUT MY LIFE YOUVE ONLY HEARD 1/4 OF THE HELL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH MEDICALLY AND LIFE BUT I CANT TELL YOU ALL FOR THATS HONESTLY HOW I ENDED UP ALL ALONE CEPT HUBBY THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY I HAD MY ENTIRE LIFE GOT SCARED OFF AND WAS JUST IN AWE OF EVERYTHING HITTING ME SO I AM NOT ABOUT TO SCARE AWAY THE ONLY FRIENDS I HAVE LEFT!!! BOTTOM LINE I NEED PRAYERS 10 FOLD I CANT PRAY ANYMORE I GUESS AFTER THIS WEEK MY FAITH AS FELL BY THE WAY SIDE AND I HONESTLY WISH GOD WOULD TAKE ME SO MY HUBBY WOULD NOT BE IN FINANCIAL RUITNS OVER THE COST TO CARE FOR ME !! AND I CANT HANDLE THE HURT IN IS EYES EVERYSAY WHEN I CAN NO LONGER FAKE OR HIDE PAIN IT KILLS HIM AND THEN HE FEELS HE HAS FAILED ME!!! ITS A NON STOP UGLY UGLY CIRCLE OF LIFE FOR ME AT THE TIME I SEE NO LIGHT AT THE END !!!! I DID NOT MEAN TO BRING YOU ALL DOWN I AM SORRY I JUST HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO !! PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUBBY TO MAKE IT THROUGH ALL THIS I DONT WANT THE PRAYERS FOR ME I WANT THEM FOR THAT VERY SPECIAL MAN IVE LOVED FOR 26 YEARS!! THANK SO MUCH STREAKERS :friendsTO THE END

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hon I am at a loss for words to say to you, I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers, please do not feel guilty about your husband, he too has loved you for 26 years and I bet there isn't anything he would do to make your life a bit easier. I wish they could give you something to hold the pain a bit, and I am so sorry about your house, have you tried all avenues to get a reprieve from it being sold, omg the banks are so incompassionate aren't they hon? Keep strong my dear :mickey

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KING WORDS AND YES WE HAVE EVEN CALLED THE GOVENORS OFFICE WITH NO REPLY BUT HAVE TALKED TO HUD ADVISOR MANY TIMES THATS HOW WE CAME TO SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING OUR GOOD OLE PRESIDENTS HOUSING MODIFICATION!! IVE PONDERED FOR HOURS AND THE WORDS I AM ABOUT TO SAY I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER COME FROM MY MOUTH BUT THEY ARE NOW ~ I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE I AM LIKE A ROTTED OUT SHELL I AM NUMB BUT NOT NUMB FROM PAIN SO I PLAIN JUST GIVE UP!!! GOD I HOPE THIS DOESNT MAKE YOU STREAKERS VIEW MANY ANY DIFFERENT THEN BEFORE:)HG
Hon I am at a loss for words to say to you, I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers, please do not feel guilty about your husband, he too has loved you for 26 years and I bet there isn't anything he would do to make your life a bit easier. I wish they could give you something to hold the pain a bit, and I am so sorry about your house, have you tried all avenues to get a reprieve from it being sold, omg the banks are so incompassionate aren't they hon? Keep strong my dear :mickey

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Pixie sweet Pixie, God always makes miracles happen, do not give up on your faith in God, trust me please. Do you have an attorney? If not is there a Legal Aid, they are free, call them explain your situation. Call BOA tell them whats going on, they have to have some kind of answer.
I will and am praying for you. Please do not give up it will work out in the end, I believe.

pevangel :)HG:free

laceysoft

Lifetime Streaker
Oh pixie, keep your faith and I will also keep you in my thoughts and prayers:)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Pixie dear, I am so sorry for all the pain and suffering you are going through and how difficult it must be for your husband. I will keep the both of you in my thoughts and prayers! :)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I will be keeping both you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers. You can't give up. My husband is in pretty bad shape and I take care of him. He suffers from alot of pain and is on alot of medication. That is part of the deal. I don't for a minute wish he were not with me. He is my whole life. Your husband loves you and needs you. I know you are down right now but you must get up and fight. Hang in there pixie. :)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG

labell

Lifetime Streaker
I'm so sorry you have this to worry over - I pray it is quickly resolved. Is there anyone at your church, in your family or friend who can get on the phone and help you? I know you can't fight this alone, you need help - please seek legal aid! Will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:)HGTHANK YOU SO MOCH STREAK FAMILY FOR YOUR PRAYERS I AM NOT SURE STILL WHAT THE HELL I AM GOING TO DO NOW THEY ARE LOOKING AT SMACKING ME IN HOSPITAL FRIDAY? CAUSE SOME TESTS CAME BACK PRETTY NASTY I SHOULD BE THERE NOW BUT I DONT WANT TO GO ;( I HONESTLY HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED THAT I WONT BE LEAVING ONCE I GET THERE HUGE GUT FEELING! I WILL TRY TO FILL YOU ALL IN SOON ITS JUST RIGHT NOW I AM SO WORN OUT THIS IS JUST ABOUT TO MUCH TOWRITE!! LOVE YOU ALL :free THATS WHAT YOU ARE TO ME XOXOXOXOX

taffy233

Junior Streaker
:free:cloudpixie my heart goes out to you and your husband. trust me I know what your going through, I have lung cancer and there is nonthing left they can do for me, but I havent lost faith I pray every day for a miracle. I will pray for you every day. I believe in miracles. PM me any time you want to, and may GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU. taffy233

judyb57

Super Moderator
I will be keeping both you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers. You can't give up. My husband is in pretty bad shape and I take care of him. He suffers from alot of pain and is on alot of medication. That is part of the deal. I don't for a minute wish he were not with me. He is my whole life. Your husband loves you and needs you. I know you are down right now but you must get up and fight. Hang in there pixie. :)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG

Michelle, I am soooo sorry to hear Phil is not doing well! I will keep you both in my prayers. Please give him a hug from the Streak staff! :)HG