What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need Your Help...I lost my mom..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sea77

Senior Streaker
I Lost My Momma! You see this Impostor Who Claims to be Her... Is Far more Merciful and Easy Going on My Kids... Than she Ever was On Me! The Impostors Solution always involves Some type of Conversation for Deeds of Great Misbehavior... My Real Mother's solution Always Involved a Belt... Although I wish the Impostor would've raised me! (lol)

:kiss

judyb57

Super Moderator
Awww, it took me a minute to see what you ment hon. I am glad that your mom is so good with the grandkids, that is great! :)HG

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Isn't that always the way it is with our parents!! With us, it's hardass mom and dad........... let them get grandkids and they spoil them rotten!!

:rasp weesie

sorcer3ss

Staff member
She must have softened with age, lucky for your kids eh!

RIPPERS1

Lifetime Streaker
My son always says
"This is not the same man I grew up with"

I think what it's all about with Parents and Grandparents is when your the Parent you try so hard to do everything right in bringing them up that some of the real you gets lost in the job. Then you become a Grandparent and that job is no longer yours and so you are able to let the real you is there all the time for the kids.
Just my thoughts
BTW I think my parents did a hell of a job even if I say so myself....THANKS MOM AND DAD.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am glad to hear that Rippers. Mine didn't and actually, I raised my four younger brothers and sisters and hope that I did a good job with them. They are all grown now (actually both of my brothers are gone, but my sisters are doing ok)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
As I tell people.. with grandkids you get a 2nd chance to correct what you did wrong as a parent