What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO DO A SCREEN SHOT

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

antonyperk

Newbie Streaker
if you want a screen shoot... you can do it very easy.
in you are playing or you want to capture smth press the button "prntScr"..after that open paint and press "ctrl + V"..and the screen shoot it's done and you can save it.

jumboscampi

Pro Streaker
Ok, I've got this part down but how do I post something in Streak forum? I can't make heads or tails of the attachment part of these threads and I've tried several times now. HELP

Another thing is that I can never just type out what I want to say. I have to keep hitting the letters several times before they are typed or type really slow and also I can't copy and paste here either. What is this all about and how can I improve these things?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Ok, I've got this part down but how do I post something in Streak forum? I can't make heads or tails of the attachment part of these threads and I've tried several times now. HELP

Another thing is that I can never just type out what I want to say. I have to keep hitting the letters several times before they are typed or type really slow and also I can't copy and paste here either. What is this all about and how can I improve these things?
No idea why you are having any of those problems. It has to be something with your computer because everything is working fine for everyone else. As far a the attachments, we dont allow them here anyway, so forget about that.

Cayenne

Newbie Streaker
To make a screenshot on Windows I usually push prt sc than paste in Paint. But found helpful program "FastStone Capture" very useful

eroTwain

Newbie Streaker
Artice from lifehacker.com/5218155/five-best-screen-capture-tools cn help, there are 5, free tools for screen shoots they pick... Hope this is helpful