What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Gambling Become A Problem?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

eidi

Newbie Streaker
gamble should be fun.if you dont have a good time when you play or when you loose,there is no reason to continue playing

mosco

Newbie Streaker
Indeed gambling gets me entertained as I forget all my problems when am engaged with it. Its never and can never be a problem to me:PD

Esposito

Newbie Streaker
Gambling may be the problem for those who take it seriously and very much addicted to it. But for me it's really cool and enjoying.

Farfar

Newbie Streaker
gamble should be fun.if you dont have a good time when you play or when you loose,there is no reason to continue playing

You are so right. But for many players its an addiction.

Vadim-Egamings

Newbie Streaker
Gambling is not a problem, if You gamble with brain "on" and have a clear understanding what is the "bankroll" and how much You can loose.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Unfortunately some people just can't stop once they start gambling and it is a bad problem for a lot of people and can destroy lives.

Vadim-Egamings

Newbie Streaker
Unfortunately some people just can't stop once they start gambling and it is a bad problem for a lot of people and can destroy lives.
The main question is, why people wanna gamble ? Smbd gambles just to have fun, but smbd to get money (sounds fun 2), but most of people are so greedy, that they cant stop. First thing, when You start to gamble, think twice, what is the main reason why You wanna do it. Smbd agree with me ?

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
gambling should be for entertainment and done in moderation just like
many other things in life!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
The main question is, why people wanna gamble ? Smbd gambles just to have fun, but smbd to get money (sounds fun 2), but most of people are so greedy, that they cant stop. First thing, when You start to gamble, think twice, what is the main reason why You wanna do it. Smbd agree with me ?
Whats does Smbd mean??

ShanaHF

Banned
I think gambling is very fun and sometimes gets my adrenaline pumping, but to an extent. You just have to be self-aware and control yourself

Klem

Newbie Streaker
Gambling is always problem if you run out of all your money. but it is not a problem for those who have a fortune.:)HG

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Please be sure to check these resources if you feel like there is a problem with your gambling.