What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Halloween Streakers!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Have a safe and happy Halloween everyone!!

Happy Halloween Streakers!!

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Oh yes, dragging my kid around the neighbor hood to get candy she doesn't even need and listening to my dog barking his head off every time someone comes to the door. HAPPY HALLOWEENcrzypnkn

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
Happy Halloween!!! :hllwn

I'm with you on the candy thing twobears, lol. Over here we have a little thing called "The Good Witch" who visits the night after Halloween. We leave her 90% of the candy my son has collected and she leaves him a toy in return. then he's happy with the toy and i'm happy he's not eating 5 pounds of sugar his little body doesn't need :) then we donate the candy to one of the dentist offices in the area and they send it overseas to the troops Halloween Candy Buy Back

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
That is a super good idea Ash!!!! Thanks for the link as well we will use this with any extra candy we have left...:thank you

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
I'm glad that's over. It's great to see the little kids in their costumes but I swear some of the kids that come to the door look like they are old enough to drive.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I use to hate that!! we live to far out to get any trick or treaters!
I would like to get a few though, lol

:hllwn

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Happy Halloween to everyone. I forgot to buy some lollies so I got my son to buy me some on the offchance that someone would come, but they didn't, so my friend was over for the evening so we had a few of the chocolates :ohboy

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
omg the teenagers are out of control here!! this is the first halloween in our new house and it's a pretty big subdivision with a lot of kids so i was expecting a lot, but there were SO many teenagers trick or treating! about 15 of them weren't even in a costume! i asked a couple girls who looked maybe 16 in their regular clothes what they were supposed to be and they said teenage bums :think i know that i stopped trick or treating when i was 12.. what do these brats think they're doing?? how can they get away with this?? lol not to mention most of them don't even say thank you

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I get NO Trick or Treaters at all, its sad and doesnt even feel like Halloween. I live in a jewish neighborhood and no one trick or treats, I miss my old italian neighborhoods!! huhhwtff

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That is so rude ash that they couldn't even say thank you. I noticed my friend in the US posted on facebook that she has 144 come!!!

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
most of the small kids say thank you :) it's the older teens that are less grateful lol. we went through 3 huge costco bags of candy! i would estimate about 200 kids came by. i told alex next year we might need 4 bags lol