What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fortune lounge rewaRDS

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

drewpl

Junior Streaker
i know i have gained lots of points at the fourtune lounge this month and i have recieved no reward. i am a diamond member of rewards this month and when i talk to live help i get different stories. tried to say i only gained 3000 points when i was playing at 15$ a spin for a few hours one night on my way to cashing out 900. i am just sick of the way we (US) players are not being told the whole truthes about all situations. we are adults and we can handle the truth really. i have been a faithful supporter of the fourtune lounge and now i am going to go back to my old favorite all slots where atleast i can see my reward not be rewarded with lies and ripped off. my rant!!!!!!!!!! sorry.:ahhhhh5645:hit:chaingun123:ahhhhh5645

Last edited by a moderator:

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am sure you are upset, but I do believe that once these switchovers are done things will definitely pick up again. Probably the support people do not even know what to tell people right now, I don't think they are lying, they just don't know.

Lucky_Jack

Newbie Streaker
I am sure you are upset, but I do believe that once these switchovers are done things will definitely pick up again. Probably the support people do not even know what to tell people right now, I don't think they are lying, they just don't know.

Surely they show winning acts just to please their customers. I've done sort of that thing before, even the live support team, they don't even know what sort of transition the site has made. Very unreliable.