What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOR ALL STREAKERS

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I AM SAYING A SPECIAL PRAYER FOR MY STREAK FAMILY THAT IF ANYONE AT ALL IS IN NEED FOR A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE THAT I PRAY IT IS GRANTED FOR YOU ~ EACH ONE OF YOU HAVE TOUCHED ME IN A SPECIAL WAY THATS WHY YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU ALL THIS HOLIDAY SEASON & GOOD/BETTER HEALTH TO ALL hpydy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you Pixie, that is very sweet of you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
We got our Christmas miracle and I will forever be grateful for it. My youngest daughter Sammi kept telling me "God doesn't give you anything you can't handle" I would look at her and say to her I am counting on it. Even with Phil in the hospital and just spending a quiet day visiting him and then coming home and spending it quietly with the girls, it was the best and happiest Christmas ever. I owe alot to the people that were praying for him. I felt so alone and you all were here for me.

:)HG:)HG:)HG:)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
We got our Christmas miracle and I will forever be grateful for it. My youngest daughter Sammi kept telling me "God doesn't give you anything you can't handle" I would look at her and say to her I am counting on it. Even with Phil in the hospital and just spending a quiet day visiting him and then coming home and spending it quietly with the girls, it was the best and happiest Christmas ever. I owe alot to the people that were praying for him. I felt so alone and you all were here for me.

We are always here for you Michelle. You and Phil have been a part of our Streak family for years and we love you!! How is Phil doing, is he recovering well from the surgery?

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
:proudHe is doing good. I think it is going to be a long road to recover but he is nagging them to go home, so that is a good sign. Hopefully within the next few days he will be here. We are hoping he can be with us by New Year's eve.streakrockssss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Ohhhh that would be sooooo great Michelle!! I will pray that he gets to come home for New Years!!! :)HG:)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
He is home now. He is having a horrible time breathing. They said the anestetic is real hard on the lungs. If he can't get the fluid out we are in trouble. I watch him and just want to cry. He struggles for every breath even with the oxygen. I just keep praying we can get it fixed. I know we have come this far and we just have to get them to clear then we will be doing good.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Praying it all goes well Michelle. :)HG I have a lung disease and most surgeons will not operate on me unless it is life threatening, so I do know how hard it is on the lungs.

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry Phil is having such a rough time!! Poor guy! Not being able to breathe has to be the worst feeling in the world! I will keep him in my prayers! :)HG

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
I will keep you and Phil in my thoughts and prayers! time heels everything :)HGviolet57