What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

False emails pretending to be PayPal

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Maybe you already know this, but I just received another false email from
PayPal ([email protected]). Please delete these emails immediately - they are after your account info!

"PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts is our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help How can we restore your account access !

Click HereThen login and complete all steps to "Remove Limitations"

Completing all of the informations required will automaticlly restore your account access.

You will be redirected to a secure, private PayPal server on a random SSL port due security issues."

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Now that I read it again, there are grammatical errors in the message, so that should already give them away!

GG22

megan isla

Banned
commonly called Phishing a scam where criminals send emails to thousands of people. You should be able to detect fake emails to authentic ones. One of the obvious clue is email address like for Paypal its email should end with paypal.com rather that [email protected]. Report to Paypal support once you received email like this, we should spot hackers and spammers.

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
So did I cas1944...

It has been a while that I received such a scam email.