What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fall Colors

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
yes its beautiful but you have to learn to keep your eyes open. Its been a long time since I was in that country but if I remember right you have copper heads, timber rattlers and an occasional bear. Don't let that frighten you to much. You will get used to it. I have stomped around the Arizona desert where there were rattlers, scorpions and tarantulas. I have also hunted the swamps in Florida. You just have to learn to trust your instincts and you will be fine.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
your so right twobears! I havent ventured to far down the mountain yet, lol
we have 10 acres, and half of it is straight down the mountain. lots of woods
and things that bite :)

:ohboy

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
If you have a revolver dani you need to get you some shot shells for it. They are only good for about 20 feet but they throw out a pattern like a shotgun. Works great against snakes.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
we have 2 handguns, a shotgun and a hunting riffle in this house twobears!
we still believe in protecting ourselves from both animal and human threats :)

:chrsmnstr

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
The shot shells I am talking about work great in revolvers but not so great in automatics. I guess the main thing is just to keep your eyes open. It's kind of like when I'm driving a car. Most people only see what's in front of them but I see everything. I learned how to drive on motorcycles. If you don't learn to see both forward and sideways at the same time on a bike you don't last long.

jumboscampi

Pro Streaker
Wow, nice shots! I love autumn and all of the colors that come with it. Christmas and Thanksgiving just around the corner!!!!

Suzanne Hoffma

Newbie Streaker
I love fall. I love the colors of it. I love the temperatures here in Cincinnati Ohio about this time of year. I don't like that winter and all the snow and especially the cold, cold weather that comes with it is just around the corner. But, you have to get through winter to get to spring, summer and fall.

Did I mention that I love Fall????

Happy Fall!!!!!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I love fall also Suzanne!! we shouldnt get too much snow here in AR.

I lived near Cleveland OH for awhile, I didnt care for the winter there at all, lol

:leaves

sorcer3ss

Staff member
we have 2 handguns, a shotgun and a hunting riffle in this house twobears!
we still believe in protecting ourselves from both animal and human threats :)

:chrsmnstr
Holy cow dani, sounds like you are holding down a fortress :ohboy I don't like the sounds of those snakes

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
too funny sorcer3ss, not holding down a fortress, but we live out in the country
and gotta protect ourselves from all kinds of things :)

and twobears, we now have tons of ladybugs swarming around here, must have
be because the temp has dropped around here now

mosco

Newbie Streaker
the pics do not really do it justice, but the fall colors are amazing here in AR
the first 2 are from my backyard view :)

Dani surprisingly my system warns me not to open these url as they may harm my computer if I insist. I have never had this experience since I started visiting this forum.

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
They will be trying to move into your house dani. Don't be surprised if you look up at your ceiling and see lots of red dots