What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I thought I would make this for members that have Facebook and want to be friends on there too .
My email is
[email protected]

That way you can look me up .
If anyone else wants to just put your email here too or PM .

frozen

Banned
hey...:ohboy
great fun with face book its make my spare time is funny and joyful when i join it but now i think its part of my life its a great plate farm where i communicate with my fellows and have a great fun with each other.....

zaina

Newbie Streaker
Face book is not making the friends.Its just to spreads their thoughts.You can yours personal thoughts.Its the best social media net work.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:glassesYOU MODS DO MAKE ME LAUGH, LIKE YOUR READY TO POUNCE ON YOUR PREY :sham:sham

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Do you get the feeling we do NOT like spammers? Sneaky spammers are the worse ones of all. But we get them all in the long run, lol. We have to wait, we don't want to ban someone for no reason though :irish

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, some spammers take longer to catch but we catch the all eventually! :sunny

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
guess its only addictive if you let it be, kinda like anything else, lol

:think

Rebel Renee

Newbie Streaker
Ok I will bite... here is my Facebook if anyone wants to add me lol

Facebook.com/RebelReneei2g

ladygambler

Junior Streaker
While we're all at it at this moment but have you recently read the article that's going viral about facebook messenger, the app facebook is suggesting you download to be able to message your friends when you're using your mobile. dang, you should read it and i hope you guys have not experienced something horrible because of it.