What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter Tourneys at Intertops Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Easter Tourneys at Intertops Poker

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty in the first quarter of this year and let you know that we are featuring some great promotions over the Easter period. In addition to our fabulous $300 Reload Bonus, we’re proud to announce our special Easter Tourneys. Intertops Poker is a great online poker site!

Friday, 6th April: Easter NL Hold’em $500 Freeroll Tourney (7pm ET)
Friday, 6th April: Easter NL Hold’em $500 GTD Bounty Tourney (10pm ET)
Saturday, 7th April: Easter NL Hold’em $500 Freeroll Tourney (7pm ET)
Saturday, 7th April: Easter PL Omaha $500 GTD Tourney (10pm ET)
Sunday, 8th April: Easter NL Hold’em $500 Freeroll Tourney (7pm ET)
Sunday, 8th April: Easter NL Hold’em $1,500 GTD 1R&1A Tourney (10pm ET)
Monday, 9th April: Easter NL Hold’em $500 Freeroll Tourney (7pm ET)
Monday, 9th April: Easter NL Hold’em $500 GTD Bounty Tourney (10pm ET)

You can find all these tournaments in your Client under Tournaments!

usaok

NON RAKEBACK USE THIS BANNER
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->World's Best Poker Room - Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->

PLAYERS WHO WANT RAKEBACK PLEASE USE THIS BANNER TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH!
<!-- Affiliate Code Do NOT Modify-->33% Rakeback & $600 Bonus at Intertops Poker!<!-- End affiliate Code-->​

Last edited by a moderator:

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker
INTERTOPS IS THE BEST POKER SITE I HAVE EVER BEEN A PART OF AND BEING A STEAKER MAKES IT THAT MUCH BETTER happy7

judyb57

Super Moderator
I agree about Intertops Poker being the best and we are so glad to have you as part of the Streak Family!!!! :hoppy

judyb57

Super Moderator
This is a great line up of poker tournaments, Don't forget our monthly freeroll and our weekly buyin tournament with Intertops Poker!! :flwrdnc

mskhimmy

Junior Streaker
:hoppy:stkCan't wait to play my fellow streak members at the tournies:friends.....Gl STREAKERS:chipsstreakrockssss

gemic

Newbie Streaker
Yeah, these are nice tournaments with good value, especially the buyins.
Trying to play as many of them as possible, so far I was only able to win some 5$ in a freeroll, but looking forward into the bright future :hoppy