What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!) Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming March Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quintas

Newbie Streaker
Re: Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming March Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH)

This sounds great, I'd like top play!

Intertops nicname is: quintass streakrockssss

judyb57

Super Moderator
Re: Exclusive with Intertops Poker - Streak Gaming March Tournament (Chance to win $30 CASH)

Cool, look forward to seeing you at the tables!streakrockssss

quintas

Newbie Streaker

Sorry for using this thread for a tech question Judy but I'm not allowed to post any type of message at all due to my "newbie' post count. I just would like to know how to upload my personal avatar? I can't seem to find that option on the Avatar selection page.

Thanks!
:think

judyb57

Super Moderator

Sorry hon, I can't remember what the number is but you need to be quite a regular poster with a higher post count and then you are allowed to have a personal avatar but only staff can add those so, hang in there and become a regular! :clap

CATLICKER

Senior Streaker

Count me in (CatLickHer)

quintas

Newbie Streaker

Sorry hon, I can't remember what the number is but you need to be quite a regular poster with a higher post count and then you are allowed to have a personal avatar but only staff can add those so, hang in there and become a regular! :clap

Ok, well at least that explains it. I'll just wait till my post count increases.
Thanks

:ohboy

sorcer3ss

Staff member

Good luck catlicker - keep posting and you will soon be there quintas

andrew87

Banned

Sounds like fun my screen name is NYKNICKS8787 thanks!

judyb57

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Andrew and good luck in the game!! :clap

Roller

Newbie Streaker

Name Change: SimPolTon

MONy::MONy::MONy:: :)HG:goodluck

judyb57

Super Moderator

Good luck to you Roller :ohboy

U

uhdunno

count me in

id: gbobu

aranjos

Pro Streaker

Good Luck uhdonnoMONy::

jimmyd1953

Newbie Streaker

jimmyd7000 at antertops.ty for all the Freerolls,im ready

judyb57

Super Moderator

Ok jimmy good luck (you still have to post your table name every month) :ohboy

ROGUE63

Junior Streaker

interROGUE63
:neked

mskhimmy

Junior Streaker

Don't forget me! Count me in, sokhimsiv29:thank you

jolub

Newbie Streaker

JolubIP

I'm looking forward to some money added buyins.

judyb57

Super Moderator

Thanks everyone, will let you know when the buyins are up!

05BurnNotice

Newbie Streaker

my name at tops is TopsHateRob hopefully i remember this month good luck to all that play in this

Status
Not open for further replies.