What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

check from Slots Capital

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Just deposited a check from Slots Capital. Has anyone deposited a check from them lately? It is drawn on BMO (Canadian bank) and I was wondering how long it is going to take to clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I havent cashed out there lately, I would not think it would take very long.
maybe someone will be of more help, or you could email support?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I cash my checks at Citibank and it takes about 3 days to clear a Canadian check.

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
I wrote a note on my deposit slip and told the teller to hold check until the funds cleared. I checked my balance today and the check is showing as available. I would think that it takes longer than 1 day to clear an international check.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I wrote a note on my deposit slip and told the teller to hold check until the funds cleared. I checked my balance today and the check is showing as available. I would think that it takes longer than 1 day to clear an international check.
I have had a Canadian check clear in a day also once or twice, the teller possibly didnt enter it correctly. lol But it will be fine, I have had no problems ever with checks from this company.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Yah this company is very trusting.. My bank is use to me putting these checks in so they clear in 2 days but when I first started it took 5- 7