What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anyone please help me with screenshots and saving them

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

jackpotdude

Junior Streaker
somehow all my screenshots get smaller after i save them..... when i paste them into MS Paint like i always have they look normal but after i save and close them they shrink?? when i upload them to photobucket they are so small i cant even see them if i try to resize them they get blury also when i look at them.. where i have them saved in the (my pictures) folder on laptop they are tiny i guess i i use the standard MS picture program but when i open them with paint they look normal can any one help please??

btw this just started happening never had problem with size before

Last edited:

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Make sure you have the correct size checked when you load images into your photo bucket. Use the drop down menu to change sizes.This size is 800X600 and will post exactly as you see it here.

jackpotdude

Junior Streaker
thanks motelprisoner i think it solved half my probblem because it was set to upload small size but the still seem to be a problem when i save them to paint they look normal and for some reason they automaticly go to windows picture progam but i bet there is the same type of thing in that program i just need to find it anyways i try later got to get back to work thanks somuch for your help

freedom

Newbie Streaker
I have my screen shot in photobucket. Now how to I get it to here so everyone can see.????

judyb57

Super Moderator
Certainly freedom!

Under the picture you want to post are four different codes:

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

Copy the code in the IMG Code one:

then paste it into your post.

The image should then show up!

thenutz

Newbie Streaker
Thanks for this, i was also wondering how to go about showing screenshots on here. streakrockssss

thenutz

Newbie Streaker
Now i just need to hit a big win so i have something to take a screenshot of!!!:laugh

doolally

Newbie Streaker
For screenshots, I use a free program called Jing. You can find it here : techsmith.com/jing

It's simple to use and easy to capture the whole screen or just part of it.

corina77

Junior Streaker
Bonjour,

Je cherche une personne généreuse qui pourrais me virer un euro sur mon compte neteller afin que je puisse déposer pour jouer.

Merci à tous [email protected]:clap

corina77

Junior Streaker
Please i look a generos people for to take me in my account netteler one euro for to deposit for to play with 20 free
thank you

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Corina we do not condone members asking other members for money hun I hope you can understand. It makes people feel very uncomfortable.

cuterko

Banned
this is so easy
all u need to do is press the button called (Print screen ) present right front to F12 and then open ms paint and press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot and save it.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hmmm, why would you reply to a thread that is amost 4 years old? :crazy Oh wait, maybe to spam and be sneaky about it?

gameswala

Newbie Streaker
i was also looking to learn this, thanks for the info mates :)

i hope soon i will add my images to (winning images)

LeanAndMean

Newbie Streaker
Forget paint, too much trouble. Anyone who has win7 or newer has a handy tool called "snipping tool". Look for it Programs ---> accessories -----> snipping tool. Put a shortcut cut on your desk top. (right click and choose create shortcut) Now dbl click the shortcut, your screen becomes foggy, use cursor to enclose what you want to make a screen shot of. Click the save button (a purple square thing 3rd icon over) a save screen pops up, call it something. I always use the single letter z because it makes it easy to find, make sure you have it saved to desktop. Now close all that stuff out and your image is on desktop, called z.

To upload it, click upload, then browse, hit desktop, find "z", (it will be the lowest thing under desktop), hit save, then submit. Voila. this may sound complicated, but believe me, it takes all of 3 seconds after you have done it a few times. Much easier than paint. When I have my 15 posts to be able to creat topics, I will make this a new topic, cause it is so handy.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
thanks LeanAndMean, you are so right!! I use the snipping tool all the time, lol

:thank you