What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business minded

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

A

ALuckyDuck

I was thinking of a business that I can do with a friend who lives in Asia. Maybe I can supply her with something that they don't have there which I'm sure is there are a number of items we could think of. My only problem is where can I find wholesalers? Are there wholesalers in Ebay?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
You should be able to find a few on ebay yes. Search the web for wholesalers also, but be sure to do a lot of research so you dont get scammed!

doolally

Newbie Streaker
Personally I'd stay away from eBay. If it's on there then it's probably not exclusive enough for you to make lots of sales and a good profit.

Look for a niche that you can dominate. There are loads of US products that haven't made the UK yet. (Where I am.) There's bound to be loads more for your friend in Asia and vice versa!

Good luck and go for it!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Don't forget about the duty you might have to pay on it as well as the postage costs, they can be huge.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Ummmmmm............sorcer3ss...........Aluckyduck was banned a while back..........lol.............

teasing you!

:hmmr

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Sounds exciting Anton, sorry that I can't give you any input in that department, no experience - but I am sure you will come up with a good business plan!

:candy