What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEWARE STREAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

coffee123

Banned
Picked up some good deals today. Then back picking tomorrow and Sunday lol

Have one 1 mackbook air 13.1" with lion operating system. It was upgraded with lion from previous version. About 7 months old. Does not come with box but has al the goodies. This system is 600.00.

I will do payments if needed. You pay half then I ship to you. Remainder due the following month. I always do the honor system. I use ebillme but they have Been slow lately. I do not accept PayPal. I do accept green dotmoney packs. If that is your method of payment only half of product price is due upfront. Once you get the item and satisfied you can send the rest

I

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Re: more stuffs

Wow you sure have some great stuff!!!:rock:rock

coffee123

Banned

Haha, well I am a hair designer and make up artist but I love electronics. Always buying and selling.. yes I watch American pickers too much..lmaooooo

judyb57

Super Moderator

Love American Pickers and all those shows like that!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Streakers please do not ever attempt to buy anything from this person. He is a scam artist! He has been around the forum for many years and has used various user names. I will not give out his full name but be known, we do know what it is and we know who he is! He was also investigated and we found out many disturbing things about him as well. He has scammed a member of the staff here at the Streak and stole $400 from them. They trusted him and paid for an ipad and toshiba thrive completely going on reputation and the fact that he has been a member if this forum for many years. He took the money and never sent the items. He will not answer any emails or private messages and has completely disappeared from the forum as well. The staff member has contacted a lawyer and WILL get her money back. But this scan artist will still be out there stealing from others so please be careful who you trust on these forums and NEVER EVER send anyone money!

judyb57

Super Moderator
WOW, please be careful Streakers when dealing with people on the internet. Even when you think you know someone and think they are trustworthy, you never know. :rain