What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to be slim or fit?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

AndiGamer

Junior Streaker
Hey guys I am gaining weight, from 118lbs I became 124lbs. Any tips on how I can loose weight the fastest if possible. :HOT

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Have you put the weight on over a period of time or has it gone on quickly, just make sure it is not a medical reason like fluid or thyroid. There are a lot of fad diets around I know the hospitals here in Australia are pushing optifast, which is the shakes/soups that replace meals and I believe they take the weight off quickly.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hey guys I am gaining weight, from 118lbs I became 124lbs. Any tips on how I can loose weight the fastest if possible. :HOT
If you want lose fast, do Slimfast, its not easy nor healthy but you will lose weight fast!

Cayenne

Newbie Streaker
It's summertime so it's the best days to lose some extra kilos. When it is summer, I live near the river so I'm doing running at 9 am. Also i go for a basketball and sometimes do some push ups or other exercises at home. But my diet is the same. I always eat only healthy homemade food.
So everything is in your hands. If you really want this, you can achieve it. But if you don't, nothing will change.
:goodluck

FruityJelena

Junior Streaker
It's summertime so it's the best days to lose some extra kilos. When it is summer, I live near the river so I'm doing running at 9 am. Also i go for a basketball and sometimes do some push ups or other exercises at home. But my diet is the same. I always eat only healthy homemade food.
So everything is in your hands. If you really want this, you can achieve it. But if you don't, nothing will change.
:goodluck

I found myself in your post :)
Summer is great opportunity to eat lot of fruits and to be active, by swimming, walking, cycling etc. Lots of choice! There's so many things to do and entertain yourself, so you don't think about food that much :D
A couple of good swims and results should be already visible :)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I found myself in your post :)
Summer is great opportunity to eat lot of fruits and to be active, by swimming, walking, cycling etc. Lots of choice! There's so many things to do and entertain yourself, so you don't think about food that much :D
A couple of good swims and results should be already visible :)
Yup are so right, swimming is fantastic exercise!!

Gavriano

Newbie Streaker
Have you tried intermittent fasting? Basically you don't eat between 8pm ad 12 noon. This forces your body to switch to burning fat when it enters starvation mode, after approx 10 hours. It works and although I don't have weight problems myself, I use this to 'cut' when I'm in that phase of training.

You can eat basically whatever you want during the 12 noon - 8pm period, but of course it will be more effective if you make healthy eating choices during those hours, too.

Good luck! :D

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I have heard of that Gavriano, it doesn't sound that healthy to me.

michaelch

Newbie Streaker
I try to run up a building's staircase regularly. Like >10 storeys as fast as possible.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
that's great michaelch, stairs are always a great workout!

:clap

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Stairs are a fantastic workout!! I should really start running up and down mine!

OshiHugo

Newbie Streaker
Walk.Walk a lot.Use stairs. not elevator.to work,home...just walk as much as possible.It is natural way, but very efficent.

cagney12

Newbie Streaker
I've come to the conclusion that regardless of what I eat I gain..... it's more about the movement.
Best things I know is keep on moving, walking is great, and drink lots of water...I use the flavor drops to make drinking water possible.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I am the same way cagney12, if i dont keep moving, i'm gaining, lol

twobears

Lifetime Streaker

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks so much lightlord! I just 3 weeks ago started walking 60 minutes a day on the treadmill. I haven't lost much weight for some reason but I feel a lot better! lol

May Yeo

Newbie Streaker
Thanks so much lightlord! I just 3 weeks ago started walking 60 minutes a day on the treadmill. I haven't lost much weight for some reason but I feel a lot better! lol

Hey CareyG i am totally agreed with you. Walk is simplest and best solution of weight lose. So i also suggest to lose weight with lot of regular walk. I also do walk daily and spent my 40 to 45 minutes on walk.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I was just talking to my friend and she has bought herself a treadmill, her doctor suggested a running club but as winter is approaching she didn't fancy that, it will be interesting to see if she sticks with it.