What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE AWARE WITH QUICKTENDER!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Hi friends, just wanted you all to know that there is phishing going on with quicktender site. I was making a deposit and before i could do the verified by visa thing it flipped over and said page not found then went back to qt and at the top of my pc in the bar it said this..This site IS NOT SECURE..when i clicked it to see what it said..it said history..you have never been here before and this is a phishing site!! So I cleared my cookies and all and went back to qt and asked what i needed to do after i just changed my password. She said that is secure and she was glad i changed it. Damn PUNKS have nothing better to do than sit in mommys basement trying to steal info!! :ahhhhh5645 Thank GOD i hadnt put in my verrified yet. I am using google chrome and if that happens to you..you will see a yellow triangle at the top warning you.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for the warning to everyone redfawn, there is nothing worse than losing your cash like that, it happened to me once with e-gold

judyb57

Super Moderator
Damn jerks. Yes, please be careful everyone. Do not follow some link in an email. Go to the site itself and ask them if the email is correct or not. These people get sneakier and sneakier all the time!

Cash Diva

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you for the heads up Redfawn. I had someone break into my Neteller account a while ago. I ended up getting my money back , but it was a pain in the A**!!!
:chaingun123

Please be carefull everyone!