What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Art Lovers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
As some of you know, my hubby and I just opened our own art gallery in the city we live. It's called A Corner Piece Gallery. I've just finished the website. If you have a moment have a look around. We have 3 members now and they are absolutely amazing. And, of course, my hubby's work which is positively mind blowing. Enjoy.

A Corner Piece Gallery

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow, great site Booo! The work I saw is all so nice. I will have to look around more when I have more time. Good luck!!! :clap

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Carey. I'll be adding more pics over the weekend. No rest for the wicked eh lol :ohboy:ohboy

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Got another new member yesterday so stay tuned for the website update tomorrow. And we're going to be recording DVD's for the members that want it too so I'll be uploading those as they're done. Wow everything is going fast lol

:chicken:chicken:chicken

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
Absolutely amazing! I wish you and your husband the best of luck in your new venture!!:clap

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks so much Dani and cas. We actually got 2 new members this weekend so I'll be adding them to the site tomorrow or Wednesday. So much to catch up on after I get my little man off to his first day of school tomorrow.

:rake:rake:rake

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks Queenmap. I actually just finished adding another new member. And I'll be adding in Titles and Prices in the next few days. It's a big kick to see visitors coming to the site from all over the world. :)HG

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Just upgraded the site and added titles and a new member. So much to do now over the next few days. Even going to have a commercial on the screens in our local Pharma Plus and a doctors office. Woot Woot!!! :chicken:chicken

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks so much Judy and Cas. I just uploaded 3 videos of hubby's corner canvases to show the almost 3-D effect of them. It's best to watch each video individually, but for a kick, play all 3 at once. It's almost like having a 70's acid trip lmao.

:ohboy:ohboy

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Not sure why but the videos weren't publishing to the site. It's been fixed now and the videos are all there. It's really impressive to see the 3 dimensional illusion he gets into his corner paintings.

:hauntedhose763:hauntedhose763:hauntedhose763

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
I am so thrilled with what my hubby and I have been planning this past week. I just updated the Services page on the site. We have some exciting things starting soon including an Inverted Rorsach Workshop that starts in November and my hubby is going to be teaching his 3-D Illusion techniques starting in the next week or so. Check out the videos page on the site to see what I mean. We're also working on setting it up so that we can have students from around the world via some sort of conference software be included in the lessons as well. This is starting to grow like crazy. Wow this is getting exciting!!!!

:clap:clap:clap

Last edited:

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
Alot of work on the site this week. Changed some of the members photos and added a Web Store. Not completely finished with the store yet but it's off to a good start. Also added a fourth video of the biggest corner canvas hubby has done to date, almost seven feet tall. The 3d effect of this one is outstanding. He's really fine tuning his craft.

:chrsmnstr:chrsmnstr