What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As requested the prayer room is built!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
The power of prayer is truly an amazing thing. And here at The Streak we have all been very supportive of all our friends when they are in need of prayers.

At the request of the members, we have opened this prayer room.

Please post here when you or someone important to you needs some extra thoughts and prayers.

We have seen from experience that this can help tremendously!

Last edited:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you for adding the prayer room Carey..:cool:

My 1st prayer will be for Liz and mom.

hugs

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
You know what??

Thank God for YOU!! I think you're one in a million!!

xoxoxox:eek:

cola57

Senior Streaker
I need a prayer. My daughter is having surgery on the 29th, she's 6 months along and has cyst the size of a tennis ball on her ovary. So they have to remove it. Pray that the baby and her are fine! Thanks for the prayers!! cola57:angel

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG Cola I am so sorry to hear that!! I will keep her and her baby in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how they are doing!!:eek:

topaz95

Senior Streaker
This is one of the nicest things that anyone could do. Opening a room that is just for prayers and good wishes. Streak Gaming, may you always prosper and grow! :eek:

:proud

Cola, my prayers are with you, your daughter, and the baby :angel

shaz

Senior Streaker
I'm so glad to see you have a prayer room here, as you had on the "old" Streak....

It's always been a wonderful way for people to tell others about what they might need help with, and the power of multiple people praying for something truly DOES seem to have a positive effect.

Thank you for this... I must admit I've been pretty much a stranger to the Streak lately, being overwhelmed with work lately, but I'll try to get by here a little more often, and hopefully, add one more little prayer where/when it's needed.

:angel

cola57

Senior Streaker
Thanks for the prayers! My daughter is doing fine and so is baby! my prayers were answered. Thank you so much!!!:angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am sooooo happy to hear that Cola!! ((((hugs))))

emma13

Pro Streaker
Carey this is an awesome room. I'm a blubbering idot right now. I'm typing thru tears. I just want to say thank you.

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a lovely thought emma! You must be a VERY caring person and I am sure the people that need the prayers, appreciate that thought! :eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
We have such loving, caring members here at the Streak. Such big hearts, it truly touches me!:eek:

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
What a great room!

I am new member, but my mom could use some prayer. She has Chronic Pancreatitis and Friday she is going for surgery &
they are going to put in a stent.

Thanks Streak

sorcer3ss

Staff member
So sorry to hear about your mum, I hope that we can be a comfort to you at this time, hoping the surgery goes well