What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need some teens??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Looking to give mine away, will pay YOU to take them!! 2 boys aged 15 and 12, they will keep you young I promise..... if they dont kill you first that is! :tonguecrazy

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
I think I'll pass, LOL.... I already have a 17yr & 4yr old, I would be in the nut house. I'm already on my way there:arggggg

bbzgurl

Lifetime Streaker
Me too! Me too! I have 2 to barter and trade with! They are also of the male gender-ages 15 1/2, and 14! Any takers? :haha:haha
*I'm not sure about the "keeping you young part", but they will definitely test you on your authority & if you have any sanity now, you won't by the time they're done with you)!
:arggggg:arggggg:arggggg:arggggg:arggggg

judyb57

Super Moderator
HAHAHAHA, you are all nuts! I wouldn't take any for any amount of money. I let mine live (barely) but I can't guarantee that for anyone else's child, lol.

:tonguecrazy:tonguecrazy:tonguecrazy:tonguecrazy

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Looking to give mine away, will pay YOU to take them!! 2 boys aged 15 and 12, they will keep you young I promise..... if they dont kill you first that is! :tonguecrazy
Oh i feel your pain, i think 15 & 16 were the rebellion years for me. And talk about knowing everything. Ies a wonder my mom didnt strangle me. :hit

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
i think 15 & 16 were the rebellion years for me

Definately!!! My 15 year old is rebelling like crazy!:tonguecrazy

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
You just send all those teens to me! I'll have them begging to come home and do housework!!!:dancelady

luckymesomeday

Senior Streaker
Please, do put me in! I have 15 year old girl and 19 months old boy and you bet he is a hellion. I am thinking to give my daughter away first and see how I feel and probably give my son away too. I ask myself some times to times if it is worthy for me to feel 23 hours and 55 minutes of sadness and anger to feel 5 minutes of joy and happiness...... SO SOMEBODY OUT THERE, WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, PLEASE TAKE MY KIDS AWAY FOR EVEN 3 MONTHS?:laughlolzz

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Nice try ladies, but I think it has been tried by almost every parent at one time or another, lol. My boys are all grown and all I tell them is "Hey, be thankful I let you live through those teen years!" yellarghh

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
I´ll sure take them...Like hanging around "young" people...And they like hanging around me..I never say NO.. :)

:0))