What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A PLACE TO SAY HAPPY THOUGHTS FOR LIZ

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:snpyHEY MY DEAR STREAK FAMILY I THOUGHT ALL STREAKERS COULD COME POST SOMETHING THAT GAVE THEM A GOOD FUN THOUGHT OF OUR SWEET LIZZY I PUT SNOOPY HERE CAUSE FACEBOOK IS CHARLIE BROWN AND LUCY ! I WILL POST MY TOUGHT LATER FOR I CAN SWEAR THAT LIL SHIT IS MESSIN WITH ME ( AS ALWAYS IN HER EMAILS AND CALLS ) FOR I HAVE TRIED 8 DIFFERENT TIMES TO REPLY TO A POST AND SAY WHAT I KEEP WANTING TO TYPE AND WHEN I SUBMIT IT IT SAYS I NEED TO LOG IN EVERY SINGLE TIME I SWEAR TO GOD !! SO I FIGURE LIZ IS HAVING A HAY DAY MAKING ME GO NUTS THAT I CANT POST IT I EVEN TYPED IT ON MY EMAIL AND SENT IT TO ME SO I COULD JUST PASTE IT AND IT STILL SAYS LOG IN AND THEN NOTHING THERE LMAO I DID REREAD IT JUST A SEC AGO AND SEEN A LINE OR 2 OF HER WORDS IN EMAIL TO ME THAT I PROB. SHOULD LEAVE OUT AND THOSE THAT KNOW LIZ WELL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT LOL SO THATS WHY SHE MESSIN WITH ME I BET !! I LOVE HER AND MISS HER FOREVER SHE IS " UNFORGETABLE " TO SAY THE LEAST WELL I WILL COME BACK AND POST LATER WILL SEE IF THIS WORKS FOR ME !! AND STREAKERS I REALLY DO LOVE YOU ALL FROM MY HEART!

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:lolzzs:lolzzsOMG I KINOW ITS LIZ NOW I GOT TO SUBMIT THAT WITH NO PROBLEMS SO I WILL LEAVE OUT THE LINES I AM :thinkSHE WANTS LEFT OUT !! LATER AND SEE IF IT WILL POST BUT THIS MAKES ME LAUGH NOT CRY WHICH IS A FIRST IN OVER 24 HOURS FOR ITS GOT TO BE LIZZY THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLATION I KID YOU NOT!!! :kiss:kiss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats so sweet Pixie. I miss Lizzie very much.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's a nice idea Pixie, thank you. Even though I never really chatted to Liz a lot, I felt a closeness with her as she lived in Australia at one stage and we haven't got many Aussies in the forum, goodness knows why, so it was really nice. She knew what I was talking about when I spoke about footy, the Melbourne Cup, the pokies (slots), RSLs, Pubs etc. Her daughter was born in Australia too! Every time I log into facebook I think about her, as she was one of my neighbours on my farm and cafe. I loved her cheeky attitude with all the burdens she had, with her own health and looking after her mum, she was always so bright.

Medusa

Junior Streaker
I remember working at an old forum with Liz a long time ago, she was a riot! When that forum first opened, I'm pretty sure this was the first song we played on it. For you, Liz, good times. :)HG

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xN9r0bWe78&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>