What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$50 free, Happy valentinesday at Aladdins gold

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Zaraah

Banned
I have not wrote one letter, but I had a good time. It was much easier to stay awake than I thought.
I take that coffee now please!:thank you

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
I have not wrote one letter, but I had a good time. It was much easier to stay awake than I thought.
I take that coffee now please!:thank you

One with milk and sugar, and its hot and fresh!

It was fun for sure, thanks everyone, now lets see if the slots are 'in the mood' too!

:slot:slot

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I AM REALLY SORRY CAN I GET THE WORD I CANT FIGURE IT OUT hmmr

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
So Cool!!

I just want to thank everyone who helped put the letters together!

It's amazing what we can do when we work together!!

weesie

:thank you:thank you:thank you

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
WOW!! I owe ALL of you, my fellow streakers a HUGE THANK YOU!!!:thank you
I was at the doctors most of the day for myself and then I spent the rest of the day at my sons doctor with him!! I can't tell you how relieved and thankful I was to log on here and see that again I am lucky to have you guys!! You saved me today, because I did deposit at Aladdins gold last week and I was eaten alive! (didn't win a thing!) But since I had to be at the doctor and then take my son to his doctor, I would NEVER have been able to participate in this promo if it were not for you guys! :thank you:kiss:thank you
Thank you guys for working together to make this promo possible for those of us who deposit there but were not able to sit in the lobby of Aladdins Gold watching the marque all day.:think I am sorry I wasnt here to help! Especially since it must have been daunting!!
Maybe next time Aladdins Gold will send us an email with a promo code like most of the RTG's do for those of us who deposit or somehow make the code easier instead of making it next to impossible!!! :ohboy

:kissHappy Valentines day everyone, and thank you again!:)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am so proud of all of you! What a great way to work together. I hope one of you gets to withdraw off this one! :val5

Allie

Junior Streaker
I am so proud of all of you! What a great way to work together. I hope one of you gets to withdraw off this one! :val5

Thank you so much streakers! I received this email but was at work so couldnt get the letters. Infact this was the day I found out I was being made redundant...

Anyway came home, checked streak, used the code, made playthrough and cashed out the max of $500. This turned a really bad day into a good one, so thanks so much to all of you!!

And to Alladins Gold, I hadnt deposited there in a really long time, so wasnt sure if I would get paid, but just received the $500 in my Neteller account, this will definetley make me play there again. Transferred most to my bank account (trying to be sensible) and left some for some more play!

Thanks again all!:thank you

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
Congrats Allie, glad to know at least someone managed to make it to a cashout!

Me ended with the usual bust out.
:ohboy :ohboy

But it was fun getting the code and playing for free!

:snwman

judyb57

Super Moderator
So happy to hear your story Allie! Turning a bad day into a good day is a great thing! MONy::